Today I will provide you document in How To Add Fields To A Table
- Right-click the Fields node of your table.
- Click New, and then choose a primitive data type to base your field on. If you plan to base the field on a specific extended data type, you must choose a primitive data type that the extended data type is based on.
- To base the field on an extended data type, set the ExtendedDataType property.
- Modify additional field properties, as needed. For more information, see Table Field Properties
- To delete the field, right-click it, and then click Delete.